Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep
Big Game Hunting in British Columbia
Time of Year:
September / October
Hiking and limited horseback
About this Hunt
This is the premier species to hunt in North America. They live in some of the toughest country that we have to offer. Our guiding area supports one of the largest herds of Rocky Mountain bighorns in British Columbia with rams of excellent quality.
This area is one of British Columbia’s best kept secrets with the highest bighorn quota in the province.
- Rams must be full curl to be legal
- Primarily a backpack hunt with limited horseback use
- Prepare to rough it and spike out several days on the mountain
- Two guides per hunter with only one sheep hunter in camp at a time
- This hunt will challenge the very best of hunters mentally and physically
- Hunting elevations between 5000 feet and 8000 feet