Big Game Hunting in British Columbia
Time of Year:
Early September to Mid October
Hiking, horses, or 4x4
Rifle or Archery
About this Hunt
Elk management in Southeastern B.C. has provided us with an unsurpassed opportunity to hunt quality bulls during the rut and into the early migration from summer ranges to wintering areas. The rut commences early September and continues into mid October.
Baldy Mountain Outfitters and their experienced staff all work hard for you to be successful.
- Bulls must be a minimum of
6 pts. on one side
- Rifle and archery hunts available and any bull is legal for archery hunts
- Horses, 4x4’s and hiking access our great elk habitat
- Rut hunts and migration hunts are both available
- Great combined with black bear, deer or mountain goat
- Spike camps are used when necessary